The Ergobaby 360 gives you the option of 4 different carrying positions: inward facing (front-to-front), forward facing (away from the front), on the hip and on the back. All four positions are safe and ergonomically correct.
As long as the baby is an infant and until it can hold its head by itself (about 4 months),it should sit facing inwards and in an infant seat. The infant insert is not included but can be bought separately.
The seat can be adjusted so that the child always sits ergonomically correctly - i.e. the knees should at least be at the same height as the child's hips. This position is also called the frog position.
The Cool Air Mesh model is made of breathable materials so neither you nor your child will get too hot.
- For children between 3.2 and 15 kg. Up to 5.5 kg, you need the infant insert, sold separately
- Cool Air Mesh material for good breathability
- 4 ergonomically correct carrying positions
- Adjustable straps allow the carrier to be adapted to both the child and the adult
- Wide waist belt to distribute weight and increase comfort for the adult